Monday, July 26, 2010

Jacob Delafon Manufacturing

wine on the Rhine - Part I

The next four days I'll be on a little bike ride with my girlfriend + girlfriend further, towards the lower Rhine.

beautiful and good in the landscape
integrated architecture to meet the wheel
tourists on the Lower Rhine constantly - as here in June 2008


In terms of cocktails I hope conceivable little (or is it in Xanten recommended bars:-D?), but after a short search found in at least " wine Peters .
With wine, I've hardly been dealt - a very expensive hobby goes first - but one or two glasses of sparkling wine are even good on the campground not despise. Creative solution for proper cooling (ice cubes from the gas station? River? Eiskalte thought?) Are found in any case.

also still stands by what "Spirits" on the website ... hopefully found a little space in the panniers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment