Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dragonball Ball Doujin

Voki Goodbye, now the father! Create a wiki about Pop Art

I have returned despite flu with high feeling of my quick trip through southern Germany and western Austria. It was nice there. About Dillingen I wrote in an earlier entry, in Vorarlberg, it is almost always very nice and from Stuttgart, I was pleasantly surprised.
The main reason for the elation: I made some nice new friends and a bunch of old friends taken. I was a few days very little on the computer. That comes to, especially since the days before I barely got away from the device.

Mr. Thomas Rau 'd probably slow down now, with what one may write, but this much I've given up yet, yes. The discussion about the production Rau instigated in Dillingen, what is not allowed to write to his blog and makes me not alone. Since I will also consult with him again. Yesterday I started on paper to a post, as I am but not mentally progressed. The subject was then " kronig .

I really wanted today on Social Networks continue to think that was another focus in Dillingen. The later must follow, otherwise the post again for too long. Today only this introduction. The Voki is, in the meantime at least, but I will have a PollDaddy start poll. Poll Daddy is a Web 2.0 service, which allows one to make polls and vote simply on my website. It is also very good for the English class. Students can work together as a survey and then present these other teachers to a survey by eliciting from the start to create a class on a topic. As issues develop authentic situations around school and environment.
I think that the tool is very good for getting to elicit trends and preferences of readers and visitors to websites, like digg so show with great success. I will then try out for a spin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment