Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Driver Usb Webcam Manhattan Model 460668

What's ta da Examples?

would actually say it's right "What's to do ? - But even that is only for advanced English learners easily put into a proper context. I've been drinking coffee late, which of course is not a person interested, then I could not sleep, even less interesting, and I am in bed "to do list" in my head went through for tomorrow. Which seemed to me a huge list. After I have now written down but it really is short, not to say "non existent". Just as well I could approve tomorrow a day of holiday at least half a vacation day, "nothing ta da" - I can prove it. everyone can see ( at this link). My day for all.

Just a little bit applications of ta-da lists in education, that's the real reason for posting this:
  • In foreign language teaching, talk about the future, modal, dialogs. There are several possibilities. The lists are generated quickly and can be used eg for a write pulse as input.
  • organization: schools, pupils and teachers for the collaborative organization of things. One can view the lists for specific groups of users, for themselves or the world. Just try it.
Register you have to, as everywhere in the Web 2.0 .

0 comments:

Post a Comment