Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Kateplayground Shower

cheese



This photo has been way, today's decision manifistiert that this has been Canon IXUS 90 is the last Canon in my life. Just in time to the possession of two years and after the warranty (and Although offensive to time on the day) became detached from the shutter plate and I now make on a spring. Last week there were the first lens error message, which is obvious at this photo has (in this case was the macro feature is on and it was the cheese cake in focus, and yes, I know where the Nahstellgrenze the camera.). And silent about the image quality at 800 ISO, oh let's. That would be all dramatic half as if I do not exactly know that Canon had built up really good for IXUS 400 compact camera. And this camera I have really little used, because I carry around as a second device only if I had the great Pentax present.

Canon, You are capitalist W ... er! You are unsympathetic. And I was once your customer. Even an enthusiastic customer! WAR!

0 comments:

Post a Comment