Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Parts Affected By Malaria

incognito

It was been a long day. Throughout the day, we had always heard loud bawling in the streets. Was there any important football game instead? Now, in the evening, the passengers were bunched up again in front of my subway station. It was not available and difficult to return, the station was closed for overcrowding. I stand with buggy and Lies in the crowd around us and many "normal" people and a lot of football fans bawling, screaming more than singing and chanting which any awards. I do not know much, but it's just too loud and too much yelling ... but as yet: "10 German bombers are flying in the sky, 10 German bombers are flying in the sky ...", and then comes the RAF and shoots one of them down ... "BOOOOOOOM! Nine German bombers are flying in the sky, 9 German bombers ...". I have to watch. No one here knows that I am German. I would like to say to someone ... and I might grab one of these Fußballburschis and his pennant, what I think of him and his kind - although I know of course that would probably not bring much.

are a long subway ride later, Lizzie and I were almost home. We get out a little early to send in a small Pakistani Bistros biryan i kebab and get rolls . On my salam alekom (suaedasiatischer with beautiful intonation) as they answer and accept my order. The biryani fill it in a small aluminum box and one of the men rolled the small kebabs in two pita breads. Meanwhile, they converse in Urdu, we might as well be somewhere in South Asia. If I wanted mint sauce, asks. Yes, please. And Chilli? A little. No one here knows that I am German and "a bit" was definitely the wrong answer. "A little chilli" is on South Asian namely, about the same as "hell of a lot Chilli" in German. As my dawns, it is unfortunately too late. With one swing of the wrist, the man has half a ladle of red chili sauce on each pita bread spread, rolls them together and keeps me Bag of kebabs and biryani with a smile contrary. Allah hafez - allah hafez , and I leave the little bistro, looking forward to my kebab roll - although of course I know that it will be too sharp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment