Sunday, February 6, 2011

2010 Nj State Disability W2

attack dog

(1) The buzz Lies . Sometimes so loud that we thought about whether we should move out the child from the shared bed in the living room.

(2) Last of the playground. We had just arrived and Lies on its way towards a chute or carousel. Besides we were not many people there, no wonder the weather was cold and wet again in English-gray. And while I stood there and watched the children on the swing, I suddenly heard a growl behind me. "Oh no," I turned around and looked for the fenced playground with the eyes after a dog. It's not the first time that I run a big dog (the growl to it was a quite large) on the small playground across the road. In the area where we used to live, is the impatiens and me in all seriousness once an unaccompanied nasty Beißhund - as one of the battle sites - met (as fast as I've never been high on a climbing frame was that you can believe me ). Now I looked so - but saw nothing. Funny. Turned back towards the swings, and then - there it was again. This was clearly a dog, and apparently a really aggressive. But where? I looked and looked, and when my view of the buggy, which had to have because someone parked next to the swings, fell, I heard it again - and again - no, that could not be! No snarling dog, but ... a snoring baby?

(3) How bad is it maybe not with Lizzie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment