Sunday, February 13, 2011

Panoramic Puzzles Frames 38.25 X 11.25

Friday, Saturday, ready now

. On Friday was finally something with the revolution in Egypt. Juhu, Mubarak is gone, when I Today, Daily Show, MIRROR, Aljazeera, Le Monde and The Guardian had checked (and all Egypt had on page one and agree were that Mubarak had resigned actually) and I turned around I saw that all the other sat in the little computer room at my university before news pictures from Egypt. On Facebook was all excited: my Arab friends in France, Tunisia mitfieberten been and still on a "next turn is Palestine!" hope my friends from the university here in England, from Germany, my mother, people with whom I used to be times at school ... all.

On Friday night I met in the subway on the way home, Nadia, her husband and three year old son. Both equipped with stroller and baby, we got to talking. Where I came from, where they came from - oh, Egypt. I had same someone I could congratulate live. I only have occurred later that I just as well in two rock-solid Mubarak supporters could have run, but they thanked me politely and invited the next day in Trafalgar Square to celebrate.

On Saturday morning Der Spiegel writes quite soberly: "Revolution in Egypt - now that is yet" - but perhaps you see things that way, since if you already weeks about what happened there in the Middle East, reported. Israel's government is happy that the Egyptian military has taken over the lead for the first time, guarantee the "stability in the Middle East" - oh dear.

sell And on Saturday evening Peter Alexander (deceased) and Thomas Gottschalk (will relinquish), Egypt is one of the page. That's it. Although it's happening now really is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment